K-3 Staggered Start
Students in grades K-3 will be participating in a staggered start again this year. Staggered start is when we have half the class come to school one day and the other half start the next day. Staggered start allows for extra attention for the start of the year for our younger students.
• KG & 1st Graders DO NOT come to school on Weds., Sept. 4th
• Half of the 2nd/3rd Grade class come to school on
Weds., Sept. 4th 1:30 p.m. release
• Thurs., Sept. 5th, KG – 3rd grade staggered start
• Friday, Sept. 6th, KG & 1st staggered start
• All 2nd & 3rd Graders come to school on
Friday, Sept. 6th
• All students attend on a regular schedule starting
Monday, Sept. 9th
*Staggered start notices are sent in the August Family mailing. Please check your mailbox for your Welcome Packet.